Polly Wales jewelry marries classic design with vibrant, playful colours and imperfect, organic forms. She is known for her signature “cast-not-set” process and rough luxe aesthetic. Each piece is handcrafted using responsibly sourced materials and recycled gold. The handset and shinning round, old miners cut white diamond, surrounded by six large tapered baguette diamonds take the spotlight with this special band. A truly unique addition to any stack.
*final sale on this ring
- 18k rose gold
- one round Old Miners cut white diamond approx 0.33 cts
- six surrounding large tapered baguette approx 0.91 tcw
- band tapers from 3mm to 2.5mm
- ethically sourced stones and recycled materials
- handcrafted in Los Angeles
- by Polly Wales
As this ring is one of a kind, there is only one available.
If you wish to purchase another size, more than one pair or have any questions about this piece, please email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to work with you!