Endless Dahliabeloved by bluboho
14k Yellow Gold, Montana Blue Sapphire
In the Victorian Era, a lover would offer a single dahlia flower to their partner as a gift which symbolises their unbreakable bond, eternal commitment, and loving devotion. To receive a dahlia from the one you love is to receive a flower that acts as the crystallization of time and value, of a life spent together and the future to come. The Endless Dahlia Ring draws inspiration from the flower’s two-toned petals, with a richly coloured montana blue sapphire. This simple band is then sprinkled with pear and round white brilliant cut diamonds that allow the vibrancy of the centre stone to shine.
* each ethically sourced montana blue sapphire is a one of a kind piece, therefore each sapphire will vary slightly from photo
Blue SapphireWisdom + Love. Sapphires promote wisdom, virtue, and good fortune through their endless shades of blues, greens, and silvers—making them an excellent piece to mark devotion and the celebration of oneself or others. They are stones of protection and spiritual insight, and also act as the September birthstone.
Yellow GoldFor the traditionalist. No other metal matches the luxury and warmth of yellow gold. It is closest in colour to pure gold. Besides giving sparkle, shine, and glamour to any look, gold has many deeper beneficial properties. It is associated with illumination, love, compassion, passion, and wisdom.
- 14k yellow, rose, or white recycled gold
- one ethically sourced round montana blue sapphire
- two ethically sourced pear white diamonds
- two ethically sourced round white diamonds
- handmade locally in Toronto
- exclusive to bluboho