intermediate graphic designer
- availability: Full Time
- positions available: 1
- deadline to apply: june 27, 2020
bluboho is a growing community of collective creativity. we provide a space for connection, love, and education. our purpose is to deliver an unforgettable experience through our stores, and all of our digital channels. we cultivate a team environment that is fun and maximizes on development opportunities. we continually aspire to nurture an exchange where our creativity and culture coexist.
This role is designed for someone who has a passion for design and ability to align all aspects of the bluboho brand around our key stories and messages. The Graphic Designer is responsible for executing a cohesive visual strategy, as well as evolve the visuals and voice of bluboho. Most importantly the GD is a stand for an exceptional long lost friend experience and is an example of this every day.
You are a passionate individual, who is keen to create digital and printed experiences that draw our guests in to our shop and online platforms. You will provide an excellent visual customer experience while upholding all standards of our brand and visual identity.
- design print and digital media content, including marketing promotional materials, window decals, business cards, etc.
- understand and adhere to brand guidelines
- ensure our bluboho experience is delivered through all mediums in a loving and uncompromising manner
- collaborate with senior graphic designer, e-commerce, operations, and marketing team to develop design and marketing promotional pieces
- social media stories
- Website, digital ads and email design
- Manage and work under tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects
- Execute projects from conception to completed product (whether digital, printed, or material product)
- Enthusiastically take on any other design/brand/digital related projects that may arise
The successful candidate will:
- Proven work ethic with utmost integrity
- Highly creative problem solver, able to be create big results with small resources
- Have an innovative attitude toward all projects you undertake
- Stimulated by challenges, are curious and inquisitive
- Desire to excel and succeed
- Ability to develop strong relationships
- Live and breathe the bluboho culture & core values
- Entrepreneurial spirit and egoless nature
- Self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable and leads with love
- Fun, positive and upbeat!
What makes you great:
Proven work ethic with the utmost integrity
Highly creative problem solver, able to create big results with small resources Have an innovative attitude toward all projects you undertake
Stimulated by challenges, are curious and inquisitive
Desire to excel and succeed
Ability to develop strong relationships
Live and breathe the bluboho culture & core values
Entrepreneurial spirit and egoless nature
Self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable and leads with love
Fun, positive and upbeat!
Is a creative problem solver and leader and is not afraid to take risks, and responsibility! Also:
- 2+ years’ experience
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Work well under tight deadlines and under pressure
- Knows how to be resourceful
- Positive attitude and a passion for jewelry
- Strong sense of style and knowledge of the jewelry industry
- Excellent communication skills
- College or University degree (Advertising, Communications, Fine Arts, Graphic Design or related field preferred)
- Proficiency in Mac hardware/software, Microsoft software, Illustrator Suite and Photoshop)
if you’re as excited as we are, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume, availability and to keep things interesting, a one-page letter telling us why we should hire you. please specify in the "subject" of your email which position and location you are applying for.
we look forward to meeting you! xo
while we appreciate all applicants taking the time, only those selected for an interview will be contacted