senior graphic designer
senior graphic designer
- location: queen west
- availability: Full Time
- positions available: 1
- deadline to apply: March 30, 2019
- please include a copy of your portfolio when applying
bluboho is a growing community of collective creativity. we provide a space for connection, love and education. our purpose is to deliver an unforgettable experience through our stores, and all of our digital channels. we cultivate a team environment that is fun, and maximizes on development opportunities. we continually aspire to nurture an exchange where our creativity and culture coexist.
we are looking for a passionate individual to create digital and printed experiences that draw our guests in to our shop and online platforms. you will provide an excellent visual customer experience while upholding all standards of our brand and visual identity. you will liaise with the marketing team, store managers, and shop teams to create a seamless guest experience, all while looking for new opportunities to grow and elevate bluboho creatively.
what you’ll be doing
design print and digital media content, including marketing promotional materials, window decals, business cards, etc.
- understand and adhere to brand guidelines
- ensure our bluboho experience is delivered through all mediums in a loving and uncompromising manner
- collaborate with e-commerce and marketing team to determine design and marketing promotional strategies
- make recommendations in order to improve the visual design and marketing/branding
what you’ll bring
- proven work ethic with utmost integrity
- highly creative problem solver, able to be create big results with small resources Have an innovative attitude toward all projects you undertake
- stimulated by challenges, are curious and inquisitive
- desire to excel and succeed
- ability to develop strong relationships
- live and breathe the bluboho culture & core values
- entrepreneurial spirit and egoless nature
- self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable and leads with love
- fun, positive and upbeat!
- BA preferred and/or equivalent work experience
- minimum 5 years design experience required, adobe creative suite experience a plus jewelry/retail experience a plus
- flexible schedule to work the occasional evening, weekend, and holiday
- adobe photoshop knowledge
- experience juggling multiple projects and deadlines at the same time while maintaining excellent time management skills
- independent, self-motivated with a make-it-work attitude
if you’re as excited as we are, send an email to email@example.com with a copy of your resume, availability and to keep things interesting, a one-page letter telling us why we should hire you. please specify in the "subject" of your email which position and location you are applying for.
we look forward to meeting you! xo
while we appreciate all applicants taking the time, only those selected for an interview will be contacted