The greek word for reflection.
One of love’s greatest gifts is to act as a reflection of everything we are: our devotion, our trust, our joy. Just as nature finds its mirror in the still waters of a lake, the nerina ring has a design inspired by reflections dancing on water: ten white diamonds are composed in mirror-image around the central stone, grounding this delicate piece in the belief that there is no better reflection of your capacity to love than when you see your love reflected in the eyes of your soulmate.
- 14k recycled yellow, rose, or white gold
- one ethically sourced round white diamond centre, I, SI1-2, approx 0.5ct
- four ethically sourced marquis brilliant white diamonds
- six ethically sourced round brilliant white diamonds
- handmade locally in Toronto
- exclusive to bluboho
This piece is a special order, we are making it just for you so please allow 6 - 8 weeks for production and delivery and feel free to reach out for additional details on stones.
If you want to know what sizes we have in stock at our stores, or to see if we can get it to you by a certain date, please email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to work with you!