Endless Dahlia Ring - 14k Gold, White Sapphire
In the victorian era, a lover would offer a single dahlia flower to their partner as a gift which symbolises their unbreakable bond, eternal commitment, and loving devotion. to receive a dahlia from the one you love is to receive a flower that acts as the crystallization of time and value, of a life spent together and the future to come. the endless dahlia ring draws inspiration from the flower’s two-toned petals, with a richly coloured montana white sapphire. this simple band is then sprinkled with pear and round white brilliant cut diamonds that allow the vibrancy of the centre stone to shine.
- 14k yellow, rose, or white recycled gold
- one ethically sourced round white sapphire
- two ethically sourced pear white diamonds
- two ethically sourced round white diamonds
- handmade locally in Toronto
- exclusive to bluboho
* each ethically sourced white sapphire is a one of a kind piece, therefore each sapphire will vary slightly from photo
This piece is a special order, we are making it just for you so please allow 6-8 weeks for production and delivery and feel free to reach out for additional details on stone.
If you want to know what sizes we have in stock at our stores, or to see if we can get it to you by a certain date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to work with you!