Adventure Talisman NecklacePyrrha
The ship featured on this talisman represents adventure, while the anchors are symbolic of safety and security. Elephant trunks signify good luck. The caduceus is a symbol of Hermes, the patron saint of travelers.
SilverFor everyday. Sterling silver is believed to be a mirror to the soul, helping us to see ourselves as others would. It encourages us to find the fun in life, to stay playful, and to love unconditionally no matter where our journeys take us. A low-maintenance and versatile metal, sterling silver is a faithful friend for all of life's adventures as it retains its shine when it is worn everyday.
- sterling silver
- 22" chain length, or 30" chain length option
- talisman measures approx. 1" x 7/8"
- talismans are handcrafted using authentic wax impressions and imagery from 19th century wax seals
- each design has a symbolic meaning culled from heraldry
- comes with a hand torn meaning card
- handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- by Pyrrha