- location: yonge st.
- availability: full time *must be available weekends and holidays
- positions available: 1
- commitment: minimum 2 years
bluboho is on a mission to mark moments and tell stories through beautiful jewelry. We are a team of high achievers who love to create the unimaginable. We design and make all of our pieces right here in Canada using ethically sourced stones and recycled metals. Come work for a high-growth company where you get to have a voice, make decisions, set goals and achieve them. We can’t wait to meet you…
The Store Manager’s key objective is to develop tomorrow’s leaders, grow the business and create a lasting and positive impression within their community and beyond.
This role is designed for those passionate about developing a strong team while creating strong financial results within their store. The Store Manager is responsible for all retail operations and developing a yearly strategy to drive the store and business forward through the development of their people. Most importantly, they are a stand for an exceptional long lost friend experience and are an example of this every day. The Store Manager encourages growth within their teams to make strategic decisions and achieve results in their day-to-day.
who you are:
You view your role as a business owner. Your entrepreneurial spirit pushes you to take accountability for your stores financial results and team. Naturally, you are drawn to guests and providing an unparalleled guest experience, and can provide expertise on key guest issues, store operations and company policies and procedures. You are passionate about developing a team, and take pride in leading by example. You view problems as opportunities and are eager and resourceful in resolving any difficulties amongst the team or with guests. You have built trusting relationships with your team built on love, support and respect.
what you’ll be doing:
- Passionately lead a team to ensure an uncompromising long lost friend experience with guests; the team is building relationships and creating new one’s daily
- Ensure our unique guest and store experience are consistently exceeding guest expectations
- Empower store team to manage all guest experiences, jumping in to support as needed
- Provide store leadership by balancing company policies, procedures, shrink/loss prevention, payroll, reporting, and scheduling
- Ensure team remains compliant with all standard store operating procedures daily
- Oversee the execution of in store operations and strategies
- Ensure all by when’s and deadlines are met with integrity and accountability
- Ensure the team is working diligently to maintain the physical appearance of the store; notes made during a walkthrough are actioned immediately
- Ensure merchandising standards are maintained and all directives provided by the Creative and Marketing teams are followed
- Create schedules and maintain operating costs to ensure hours and operations budgets are not exceeded
- Responsible for community events, designer events, inventory counts, special orders, cycle counts, backstock organization etc.
- Support your team in achieving and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals within store as specified by the Regional Operations Manager
- Analyze and implement actions to meet sales targets; merchandising, sensory experience, product levels, guest experience
- Work to unearth creative ways to drive sales in store
- Passionately lead team to become product experts and have a hands-on role in their development
- Lead the recruiting and hiring process, building a pipeline that can be tapped into as needed
- Play a leading role in the training and development of all team members
- Provide timely feedback and follow-up, and approach difficult conversations as an opportunity for growth
- Identify potential development opportunities for successors on team and work to develop team members into leaders
what you’ll bring
- 2-3 years of previous retail management experience
- Ability to work a full-time schedule including varied hours/days including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Ability to travel to other stores in the Greater Toronto Area to support as needed
- Working knowledge of MS Office (word, excel and outlook)
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal, communication, organization, and follow-through skills
- Passion for a unique guest experience
- An ability to integrate a fun, mindful and positive working atmosphere
- Communication that is lead with honesty and kindness
- Highly motivated, able to set priorities and react accordingly
- Experience working in a retail luxury goods or fine jewellery organization
if you’re as excited as we are, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume, availability and to keep things interesting, a one-page letter telling us why we should hire you. please specify in the "subject" of your email which position and location you are applying for.
we look forward to meeting you! xo