- location: queen west
- availability: 30+ hours/week
- positions available: 1
- deadline to apply: May 31, 2019
commitment: minimum 2 years
bluboho creates beautiful jewelry and beautiful experiences. We strive to mark moments in the unfolding life of the free-spirit with our handcrafted pieces. We curate a line from small scale designers around the world, as well as design and produce our own line in Toronto, Canada.
The Product Coordinator is an integral part of a fast-moving cross-functional team! You will be responsible for creating a strategic plan to satisfy demand while carrying minimum inventory, as well as working closely with store operations teams to ensure sell through. You will also we working closely with external suppliers to ensure product and work orders are completed and delivered in a timely manner. Strong collaboration with all business functions is a must – including supplier partners, external designers, marketing, operations and finance.
what you’ll be doing
- Ensure all service aspects of production are executed to provide an exceptional guest experience (engravings, repairs, resizes, custom pieces etc.)
- Creative and innovative ideas in creating solution focused systems + processes.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve goals and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong attention to details in every aspect of the role – from guest experience, pricing, strategy and finished pieces.
- Support managing the inventory through purchase orders, transfers and ordering product
- Take initiative to evolve and create new systems and processes that support greater efficiencies on all levels
- Quality assurance of current products, and always working to create higher quality standards for our in-house lines and curated pieces.
- Work with Regional Manager to ensure feedback flows back and forth, sell through is maximized, and all important info is communicated to the store teams.
- Work to increase turnover on inventory on a yearly basis.
- Perform supply demand analysis, highlighting areas of concern monthly
- Be quick to resolve any supply constraints through alternate sourcing and scheduling.
- Excellent people and communication skills are required.
- Be eager and willing to take initiative, and ownership of any projects and tasks outside of your job duties and description.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all product arrives at stores within a 24-28 hour window
what you’ll bring
- You aim to inspire, to be kind, and to listen, creating a greater sense of connection and humanity in the world.
- You are passionate, dedicated, and looking for a role that will challenge and reward you in a company where you can grow and excel.
- Discovery is your passion strive to learn and grow, while engaging others in what you see, think and understand. You aren't afraid to ask questions, practice wonderment and get creative with problem solving.
- You have a natural propensity towards an analytical mindset and love being solution focused!
- You don't hold back and action what needs to be done, failures are seen as opportunities to learn from and teach others.
- Accountability is something you practice daily.
- You posses a thorough knowledge of precious metals + stones, as well as a detailed understanding of the jewelry design and production process.
- Most importantly you love. you love meeting new people, love connecting, love discovering new and exciting possibilities, love contributing and love learning.
- BA in commerce, business, retail management, inventory management preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel)
- Prior Jewelry industry experience is an asset
- Strong passion + experience in creating exceptional Guest Experiences
- Knowledge of supply chain processes and procedures including manufacturing planning, demand, and replenishment processes
if you’re as excited as we are, send an email to email@example.com with a copy of your resume, availability and to keep things interesting, a one-page letter telling us why we should hire you. please specify in the "subject" of your email which position and location you are applying for.
we look forward to meeting you! xo