on contract AutoCAD specialist - production remote
On Contract AutoCAD Specialist
- location: remote
- availability: full time
- positions available: 1
- deadline to apply: october 10, 2019
bluboho creates beautiful jewelry and beautiful experiences. We strive to mark moments in the unfolding life of the free-spirit with our handcrafted pieces. We curate a line from small scale designers around the world, as well as design and produce our own line in Toronto, Canada.
You take pride in every single detail and ounce love you pour into the pieces you create. You work strategically and are a strong communicator in order to produce your units per week on schedule.
Who you are:
- You aim to inspire, to be kind, and to listen, creating a greater sense of connection and humanity in the world.
- You are passionate, dedicated, and looking for a role that will challenge and reward you in a company where you can grow and excel.
- Discovery is your passion strive to learn and grow, while engaging others in what you see, think and understand. You aren't afraid to ask questions, practice wonderment and get creative with problem solving.
- You have a natural propensity towards an analytical mindset and love being solution focused!
- You don't hold back and action what needs to be done, failures are seen as opportunities to learn from and teach others.
- Accountability is something you practice daily.
- You posses a thorough knowledge of precious metals + stones, as well as a detailed understanding of the jewelry design and production process.
- You have excellent people and communication skills
- Most importantly you love. you love meeting new people, love connecting, love discovering new and exciting possibilities, love contributing and love learning. Excellent people and communication skills are required.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create renderings from sketches for samples of new collections and one of a kind pieces
- 3D printing
- Knowledge of supply chain processes and procedures including manufacturing planning, demand, and replenishment processes
- Jeweler diploma or certificate
- 2-5 AutoCAD work experience
- Knowledge of design software like 3D-modelling, Photoshop etc. an asset.
if you’re as excited as we are, send an email to email@example.com with a copy of your resume, availability and to keep things interesting, a one-page letter telling us why we should hire you. please specify in the "subject" of your email which position and location you are applying for.
we look forward to meeting you! xo