eCommerce Operations Manager
please note this is not a remote position
- location: head office
- availability: full time
- positions available: 1
- commitment: minimum 3 years
bluboho is on a mission to mark moments and tell stories through beautiful jewelry. We are a team of high achievers who love to create the unimaginable. We design and make all of our pieces right here in Canada using ethically sourced stones and recycled metals. Come work for a high-growth company where you get to have a voice, make decisions, set goals and achieve them. We can’t wait to meet you…
As a key member of our team, the eCommerce Operations Manager, must have a balance of strategy deployment/execution, salesmanship, technical competency and business insight. This individual will have a clear vision to build strong goals yet isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and be hands-on in day-to-day activities, including but not limited to setting up, managing and optimizing strategies; constantly seeking innovation in UX/IU, and operation a best in class eCommerce site - providing work direction to staff and reporting of all efforts aligned with company goals.
Who you are:
This role is designed for someone who is results-oriented and able to make fast decisions independently, is driven by a strong sense of ownership and accountability. Our eCommerce manager will be proactive at identifying inefficiencies in processes or systems, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and experience effectively training, delegating, and supporting a team. This individual will be an energetic big picture thinker with an eye for detail to support effective operations and company culture.
Naturally, you are highly organized with the ability to manage and prioritize competing projects or tasks. You possess both the knowledge and ability to balance guest and employee needs. You are highly capable of collaborating and communicating operational strategies and performance metrics to the team.
Ideally, you are quick to respond with professionalism as priorities shift or time-sensitive issues. You will be reporting into the Director of Operations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage(performance,recruitment,training/development,scheduling)of a team of direct reports
- Accountable for sales performance KPI’s and growth metrics, as defined by senior leadership
- Manage Daily, Weekly and Monthly reporting and project trends for use in forecasting;
- Report all website bugs/issues and work with developer(s) to find resolutions;
- Manage guest experience & execution of guest retention/loyalty strategies
- Mentor and continue to build strong guest relationships and create moments of surprise and delight
- Utilize Google Analytics and other reporting tools to monitor KPI’s and identify areas of opportunity;
- Scope projects and ensure proper integration of data across systems;
- Inventory management, accurate inventory synchronization, manage in stock and on hand supply while working cross functionally with the procurement team, demand planning and production
- Create, test and deploy promotions and content on site;
- Prioritize and manage website project roadmap in partnership with IT;
- Regularly test site enhancements to ensure proper functionality;
- Develop A/B testing roadmap, identify and help implement opportunities to increase conversion;
- Manage eCommerce platform experience including, navigation, finding product, product images, adding to cart and order placement process; product profiles, pricing, post purchase journey
- Accountable for deployment of post purchase consumer review program
- Manage eCommerce inventory; accuracy, stock levels, trends, performance (top selling, bottom performing, identify gaps within categories)
- Work in partnership with Product/Procurement Group
- Review online product pages and look for ways to improve and optimize content
- Execute strategy for eCommerce platform, order management and fulfillment process
- Project manage all eCommerce related activities from discovery to implementation on-time and under budget.
What you’ll bring
Is a creative problem solver and leader and is not afraid to take risks, and responsibility!
- 3-5 + years’ experience
- College or University degree (Marketing, Commerce, Business Administration, Communications)
- Proficiency in Mac hardware/software, Microsoft software, FB Ad Manager, Google Analytics, CRM platforms, Shopify, Excel, Tableau, UX/UI
- Ability to lead diverse team members and create results within a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Successful experience in managing creative teams and multiple projects
- Commitment to go the extra mile in time and effort to produce the very best work
if you’re as excited as we are, send an email to email@example.com with a copy of your cover letter, resume and availability. please specify in the "subject" of your email which position you are applying for.
we look forward to meeting you! xo