Director of e-commerce
director of e-commerce
- availability: Full Time
- positions available: 1
- deadline to apply: March 17, 2020
bluboho is a growing community of collective creativity. we provide a space for connection, love, and education. our purpose is to deliver an unforgettable experience through our stores, and all of our digital channels. we cultivate a team environment that is fun and maximizes on development opportunities. we continually aspire to nurture an exchange where our creativity and culture coexist.
we are looking for a passionate individual to create digital and printed experiences that draw our guests into our shop and online platforms. you will provide an excellent visual customer experience while upholding all standards of our brand and visual identity. you will liaise with the marketing team, store managers, and shop teams to create a seamless guest experience, all while looking for new opportunities to grow and elevate bluboho creatively.
- Develop and execute e-commerce roadmaps in alignment with the leadership team
- Roadmaps consist of conversion funnel enhancements, site-wide optimizations, merchandising and personalization
- Lead a team focused on continuous optimization, merchandising and personalization with a goal of improving conversion through the entire sales funnel and AOV
- Analyze and improve conversion funnel across the guest journey optimizing against business KPIs
- Work to continuously improve experiences, with a focus on our guest's needs
- Drive site personalization and merchandising to create a relevant, engaging, and high converting customer experience.
- Collaborate to create a seamless and integrated customer experience across our digital platforms (desktop, tablet, mobile, app)
- Mentor and coach team. Aid in team development while managing team
- Collaborate with Marketing and Partner Development teams to develop and execute all online merchandising strategies.
- Interface with the IT department on web and mobile-related projects
- Analyze performance metrics, and devise plans to address friction points and other areas of need necessary to improve conversion, and AOV
- Provide thought leadership within the organization related to e-commerce and customer experience. Keep organization current with e-commerce trends, evaluate products or enhancements that will improve the site experience and generate revenue and profits.
- Build, manage, and maintain relationships with third parties, and vendors
The successful candidate will:
- Focus on and improve the current performance across our sites against company goals
- Build a culture of testing and experimentation that delivers continuous improvements, learnings, and actionable insights
- Develop new ways to improve success metrics across the entire sales funnel and customer journey
- Develop and execute a plan for engaging customers across segments from first to touch to repurchase, leveraging data, testing, and supporting tools
- Drive a customer-first approach-- prioritize purchase behavior and customer insights to improve funnel metrics
- Solve business challenges in ways that deliver ongoing value to customers and the company
- Develop and grow the E-commerce team.
What makes you great:
Proven work ethic with the utmost integrity
Highly creative problem solver, able to create big results with small resources Have an innovative attitude toward all projects you undertake
Stimulated by challenges, are curious and inquisitive
Desire to excel and succeed
Ability to develop strong relationships
Live and breathe the bluboho culture & core values
Entrepreneurial spirit and egoless nature
Self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable and leads with love
Fun, positive and upbeat!
- 8-10+ years of strategic e-commerce management experience required,
- Business degree/MBA preferred
- Prior experience with a small/medium business preferred
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and relationship management skills, with the ability to lead/collaborate with direct reports and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to convert strategic planning into tactical execution.
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and effectively communicate in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Adaptable to change and receptive to feedback and suggestions
- Ability to simplify and break down complex situations and subjects into easy to understand concepts and action items.
- Proven thought leadership skills, strategic communication, and management experience.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to oversee simultaneous and overlapping workstreams, competing priorities, and multiple stakeholders to guide projects from start to finish.
- Proficiency using analytics testing and personalization platforms
- Entrepreneurial mindset with experience in modeling, planning, and budgeting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including presentation and facilitation).
if you’re as excited as we are, send an email to email@example.com with a copy of your resume, availability and to keep things interesting, a one-page letter telling us why we should hire you. please specify in the "subject" of your email which position and location you are applying for.
we look forward to meeting you! xo
while we appreciate all applicants taking the time, only those selected for an interview will be contacted