- location: head office
- availability: full time
- positions available: 1
- commitment: minimum 2 years
bluboho creates beautiful jewelry and beautiful experiences. We strive to mark moments in the unfolding life of the free-spirit with our handcrafted pieces. We curate a line from small scale designers around the world, as well as design and produce our own line in Toronto, Canada.
The Allocations Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing execution of the capacity reports for all of our retail stores and online, shipping product accordingly based on sales, new receipts and store capacity guidelines. In order to do this effectively, the Allocations Manager must work closely with production, retail and online planning groups, to ensure that all buys are accurately pre-allocated according to set timelines; and employ strategies for managing new receipts to stores and e-commerce, maintaining optimal product flow and inventory-to-sales ratios as defined by Senior Leadership.
Who you are:
- You aim to inspire, to be kind, and to listen, creating a greater sense of connection and humanity in the world
- You are passionate, dedicated, and looking for a role that will challenge and reward you in a company where you can grow and excel
- Discovery is your passion strive to learn and grow, while engaging others in what you see, think and understand. You aren't afraid to ask questions, practice wonderment and get creative with problem solving
- You have a natural propensity towards an analytical mindset and love being solution focused
- You don't hold back and action what needs to be done, failures are seen as opportunities to learn from and teach others
- Accountability is something you practice daily
- Most importantly you love. you love meeting new people, love connecting, love discovering new and exciting possibilities, love contributing and love learning
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain solid understanding of store profiles in order to intelligently allocate merchandise to maximize sales, taking into account store volume, store capacity, regional and geographical factors, and other unique selling characteristics specific to stores and e-commerce (eg. Demographics, consumer behaviour)
- Partner with production co-ordinator to prioritize weekly shipping plans based on sales, capacity reports, merchandise priorities, and store profiles, and available bulks.
- Streamline the allocations process through management by exception, clustering and data management. Accurately manage the master store lists and capacities.
- Analyze weekly reports by category to anticipate store needs and make recommendations based on sales-to-inventory ratios. This includes:
- Creating weekly sales, capacity, and inventory reports that identify top stores and SKU’s as well as underperforming stores and SKU’s.
- Using solid judgment to recommend actions (e.g. transfers, consolidations, pricing, exit strategy) to Design and Production Manager | Sr. Management
- Work with production & store team to execute all plans that have been approved by management, including exit strategies
- Ensures right product, right place through optimizing Allocations strategies (product flow, capacity planning, consolidations) with support of production co-ordinator
- Manage replenishment to achieve optimal inventory, utilizing the model guide, sales, and seasonality to adjust models (+/-) 20%.
- Work with production to build and execute shipping plan for peak time frames. Track shipping vs targets weekly and report out to team at weekly meeting.
- Manage new store assortment and write process to ensure accuracy and on time arrival in store.
- Support In store Merchandising strategy - product groupings and recommend any in-store collateral require to drive sales strategy/optimize product turn
- Support quarterly in store and on line inventory process to ensure accurate data and integrity
- College Diploma or University Degree preferred by not required
- 5-7 + years relevant experience
- A strong digital/e-commerce background is preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of the jewelry and jewelry manufacturing industry is a strong asset
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Experience managing a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting under tight deadlines
- Must be able to work in an entrepreneurial environment and be a self-starter
if you’re as excited as we are, send an email to email@example.com with a copy of your cover letter, resume and availability. please specify in the "subject" of your email which position and location you are applying for. only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.