We are all about meanings behind our pieces and the Ganesh is a bluboho must. We love the symbolism behind it and have beautiful jewels for you to wear this symbol.
- The Hindu God Ganesh is recognized by it's elephant face
- It is the remover of all obstacles, reminding you there are possibilities as it gives you strength
- Reminds you to be courageous and brings good fortune
the tusk of Ganesh:
- The tusk of Ganesh is the elephant's trunk, there is only one tusk and the other one is broken
- One tusk represents everyone to see themselves as one, we are a whole and no one is beyond excellence
- The tusk has tremendous strength but also has the finest touch, representing that the wise person has great strength and fine discrimination
our bluboho Ganesh must haves:
- Tusk of Ganesh crawler is a bluboho exclusive
- Available in 14k yellow online; rose gold coming soon
- The perfect touch to every ear game, pair it with hug earrings, protect me studs or the tusk of Ganesh ear jacket for extra strength
- P.s...these crawlers are now available for your right and left ear!
See you next Monday! xo