We are coming to you with new and pretty things, our favourite! Meet the lovely Adina Reyter, a new designer that we have at bluboho!
about the designer:
- In 2001 Adina Reyter started designing jewelry in L.A.
- Her feminine pieces are everyday chic, while still playful and fashionable. A delicate mix between contemporary and classic is what we're loving from Adina
- Some beauties who love Adina are Cameron Diaz, Jessica Alba, Anne Hathaway and Reese Witherspoon! These are a few stars and icons who wear Adina's pieces.
- Adina carries rings, earrings, necklaces and bracelets. These can all be found at bluboho!
- She works with 14k solid yellow gold, rose gold and sterling silver. Most of her pieces have handset white or black diamonds for added detail.
- Styles such as triangles, wishbones, tusks, evil eyes, lightning bolts, circles and bars are a focus in her collection this season!
- Adina's gold pieces are a great foundation to getting into the jewelry world and also perfect for those jewelry collectors looking for some more contemporary pieces! Layer her fine gold necklaces with a lariat to build a look and add some shine!
- P.s. all of Adina's necklaces come with extenders already on the chain that allow you to adjust between 16"-17", practical and pretty!
shop, shop, shop:
Adina's pieces are great because her pieces are wearable for everyone!
- You can shop for yourself, your best friend, family members such as siblings and your mom, there truly is a piece for everyone! (Even a treat for you...)
- The "Evil Eye" gold and diamond studs are perfect because they are playful but classic, plus, Eyes of Protection represent security and ward off bad spirits.
- For Mom or a significant other that you are shopping for during the holidays, (such as Valentine's Day and/or Mother's Day, which is right around the corner!), the bar studs are perfect! They are clean and minimal but giving her the shine that every girl needs.
Adina's pieces are available at both bluboho locations. Swing by bluboho to try on her pieces, they look even better in person (they sparkle more then in the pictures)! Every beauty deserves an Adina piece.
We hope to see you soon! See you next Monday beauties.