Earth Day is an annual, worldwide event celebrated on April 22nd. At bluboho we would like to celebrate the bounty and beauty that is mother by introducing you to our newest bluboho exclusive, the Mama Earth Ring...
the mama earth ring:
- This beauty was inspired by a trip to Arizona that our owners, Cheryl and Maggie and our lovely bluboho jeweller, Chantal embarked on in January to attend a yearly gem show!
- The turquoise they found in Arizona were the perfect shades of blue and green. Some come with minor imperfections that reminded them of a picture of the earth from space
- Due to the natural turquoise, each ring is one of a kind as the stone colour varies in each mama earth ring, making them extra special and unique!
- To add extra beauty, in the 10k yellow gold we set two brilliant white diamonds to represent the stars, and everything else that sparkles and makes life magical. Diamonds also happen to be April's birthstone for all you April babies
- We give thanks to the earth for her bounty through this piece, so go ahead and get your mama earth ring as a constant reminder of how fortunate we are!
Shop this beauty online and in stores, and don't forget to celebrate Earth Day this year on Friday April 22nd!