One of the many things we love about what we do is sharing with you guys the pieces we personally love and tips on how to wear them. So, here are some of the bluboho beauties favourites of the month!
- Cheryl is one of the beautiful owners of bluboho
- “My Good Charma bracelets - my love for Good Charma started about 9 years ago when I was gifted a beautiful set (the love set) - over the years I have added to my collection and when I look at my wrist I truly can see how it represents part of my journey and certainly my bluboho journey!”
- Layer Cheryl's stack with other Good Charma strands to add to the look!
- The working hands behind our own bluboho line is Chantal. Yes… she’s the one who makes our line of jewelry!
- “The peak's and valley's ring. It’s a reminder for me that life evens out in it's amazing gifts of highs and learning times of "valleys". Both are a beautiful part of the journey and that I need to keep moving forward.”
- Chantal “loves the feel of the ring and the layering of thickness and texture that it adds to my gold stackers”. Play with the look and stack it with plain jane, twisted sister, faceted felicity, cuff stackers and add sparkle with the 5 diamond ring!
- Fiona is the store leader at bluboho's lovely first store located in beautiful downtown Oakville
- "I am absolutely obsessed with the new diamond bar earrings. They are so easy to wear but contemporary and flattering on so many people. The diamonds add a hint of elegance perfect for everyday wear."
- Wearing a bar stud means you can wear the bar necklace with it and create a look you can take day to night! Simple and fun!
- Many of you know Adrienne, who leads our Toronto store!
- "The coco bracelet is elegant enough on its own or fits in seamlessly with your stack. The added nylon creates an edgy look. I love mixing the rose and yellow gold together."
- Stack the coco bracelet with 9 wishes, the flirty and the gold bamboo
Keep watching our Instagram to see looks by more bluboho beauties!