Last week we wrote about the unexpected wedding stack. This week we're taking it one step further with non-traditional stones that will make your stack even more personal. Every stone has a meaning behind it - which one tells your love story?
1. black diamond
- This beauty is the perfect unexpected spin on a tradition engagement ring for that feminine, bohemian and confident bride
- The number 6 (as shown with 6 sides on a hexagon) represents unconditional love, balance and harmony, while the colour black represents passion, power and strength
- Already married to your lover? No problem! This ring is perfect for a milestone such as 6 years of marriage
- Just like you get lost in the blue ocean and sky, you'll get lost in this magical and mystical round aquamarine
- Aquamarine is calming and soothing stone that brings happiness. It also helps with compromise and negotiation, so you and your lover can live together in perfect harmony
- This ring is the perfect "something blue" for your wedding day (and every day after)
3. natural white sapphire
- Oval shaped diamonds are a favourite of many brides right now, but who wants to be a follower when you can be a leader?
- Stand out amongst the rest and go for a gorgeous white sapphire, which represents a new start in life. It will bring prosperity and happiness to your new journey as a pair
- Make that beautiful centre stone stand out by stacking it with different bands
4. grey diamond
- Grey diamonds are extremely rare, just like finding your perfect match, making this ring the ultimate symbol of destiny
- The grey symbolizes security and helps improve stability in your relationship
- So go on and let your love shine bright like a grey diamond!
5. diamond slice
- We saved our favourite for last! We love every diamond slice we see, as each is unique and one of a kind
- Relationships are perfectly imperfect and this engagement ring is a beautiful representation, with the untouched raw diamond slice in the centre surrounded by sparkling white diamonds
- These stunning pieces can even be an anniversary gift to mark a special milestone in your life together
- note: diamond slices are perfect but delicate - so beautiful that it should only come out during a special occasion
Come visit us and these beauties at our Queen St. West location, also follow us on Instagram and Facebook for more engagement ring stack inspo.
Which piece would you say yes to?